SERVING SIZE: 5 each
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 4
- 2 8oz cans White Kidney Beans
- 2 each Eggs, whole
- 1 ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Dried Basil
- 2 tsp. Dried Oregano
- Pinch Salt, Kosher
- Rinse kidney beans and then push through a colander.
- Whisk together eggs, all purpose, salt, spices, and beans together until there is no clumps.
- Heat a sauté pan with about a tablespoon of olive oil on high heat. When pan is hot place a tablespoon of the bean mixture into the pan. Sear on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti and tomato sauce.