SERVING SIZE: 8
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 1
- 1 ½ cups Beef Broth, College Inn 50% less sodium and fat free
- 1 sheet Nori
- 1 tsp. Fresh Ginger, minced
- 6 each Scallions, thinly sliced
- 6-7 each Baby Portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 clove Garlic, mashed
- 7 each Snow peas, julienne
- ½ ounce Tofu, extra firm, cubed
- Bring beef broth to a boil. Add ginger, scallions, garlic, and Nori. Place a cover on top and infuse for ½ hour.
- While the broth is being infused cut your snow peas, mushrooms, and tofu. Place all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Remove Nori sheet after the half hour and pour the rest of the broth over the vegetables and tofu.