SERVING SIZE: ½ ounce
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 16
- ½ cup Unpopped popcorn kernels
- ¾ cup Sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 4 Tbsp. Honey
- ¼ tsp. Unsalted, butter
- 1 tsp. Salt, kosher
- Air pop the popcorn kernels. Place aside in a bowl
- In a sauté pan toast the shredded coconut on high heat. Keep tossing the coconut every so often in the pan so the coconut doesn’t burn.
- Heat the butter and honey in a small sauce pot. Turn the heat off when liquid comes to a boil.
- Pour over popcorn and mix with a rubber spatula.
- When the popcorn is cool enough to handle press the popcorn in half inch diameter rounds, approximately a half ounce. Roll in toasted coconut and enjoy!