SERVING SIZE: 1 cup
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 5
- 1 ½ lbs Mussels, rinsed
- ½ lb Clams, Steamers
- 2 clove Garlic, mashed
- 2 lbs Red potato, in sixths
- 2 links Chorizo, Sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 each Onion, medium diced
- 8 ounces Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 12 ounces Baby Portobello, halved
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Dry roasted bell pepper
- Boil potatoes in cold water until they are tender. Then allow them to cool down on a sheet tray.
- Sweat Onion and garlic together. Then add mushrooms and allow them to caramelize.
- Add the chorizo and allow them to color and add the cherry tomatoes to allow their natural juices to release.
- Put clams and mussels with the tomato chorizo mixture and cover pan until they open, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve on top of the boiled potatoes.