SERVING SIZE: 2 oz.
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 7
- 5 each Russet potatoes, sliced into quarters
- 1 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. Salt, kosher
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Black pepper
- 2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut russet potatoes into quarters lengthwise.
- Mix oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl with the potatoes. Toss until the potatoes are evenly covered.
- Place on a sheet tray and cover with tin foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil after 20 minutes and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes to achieve crispy texture.Toss fries in a bowl with paprika after baking.
Chef’s Note: Paprika is a delicate spice. Sometimes on high heat with little liquid it can burn the spice. In this case I added the paprika after the fries were baked to maintain the flavor.