SERVING SIZE: (184g) 1 sandwich
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 1
- 1 serving Whole Wheat Bread
- 1.5 ounces Mozzarella, part skim, sliced
- 2 ounces Spinach, cooked
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 each Scallion
- 5 each Sundried Tomatoes, whole
- 1 Tbsp. Whole Grain Mustard
- 3 each Pickled Peaches
- 3 each Pickled Cucumbers
- Sweat Garlic and scallion in a medium sauté pan with a dash of olive oil.
- Add your raw spinach into the pan and let the greens wilt, about 3 minutes.
- Then add your whole sundried tomatoes and fold into the cooked spinach. Set aside.
- Begin assembling your sandwich with spreading the mustard, and then add your sliced cheese. Place greens on top and finish with the pickled peaches and cucumbers.