It’s back-to-school time! Are you at a loss of what to pack your kids for lunch? Here are some quick, healthy, and tasty ideas for you!
- Turkey & cheese roll-ups (on wheat shell) with: carrot sticks, grapes, crackers and peanut butter
- Smashed chickpea sandwich with: fresh fruit (clementine & banana), raw vegetable (cucumber sticks), hummus & multi-grain crackers
- Banana roll-ups (banana and peanut butter on wheat shell) with: carrot sticks, yogurt or kefir drink, apple slices
- Veggie & wheat pasta salad with roasted chickpeas with: fresh fruit, a raw vegetable, pretzels & cheese
- PB&J sandwich on multigrain bread with: carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, cherry tomatoes & dip plus fresh berries.