SERVING SIZE: 2oz
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 25
- 2 cups Unbleached All purpose Flour
- ¾ cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup Sugar, granulated
- ¼ cup Butter, unsalted
- 2 each Eggs
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 6 ounces Dark Chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Cut the butter into ¼ inch slices and start to work it into the dry mixture until it has a sand like consistency, its okay to have some larger pieces of butter in the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs, and vanilla extract and whisk.
- Add the liquid ingredients and chocolate chips into the dry until the dough is moistened.
- Spray a muffin tin and start portioning out the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown.