- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp peanut oil
- 1 TBS chopped cilantro
- 3 TBS chopped, unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 TBS fresh lime juice
- ¼ c. small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 c. chopped seeded tomato
- 1 red or green jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 mangos, pitted and diced (for a sweeter flavor and creamier texture, try champagne mangos!)
Toss the cucumber, onion, salt, and garlic in a colander; let stand 20 minutes to drain.
Meanwhile, toss together peanut oil, tomato, jalapeno, cumin, cinnamon, and mango in a large bowl.
Add the cucumber mixture to the bowl and toss to combine. Garnish with peanuts, cilantro, and lime juice.