SERVING SIZE: 8oz
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 10-12
- 1 each Yukon Gold Potato, peeled and small diced
- 12- 14 each Baby Portobello, sliced
- 1 each White Onion, sliced thin
- 1 clove Garlic, small dice
- Dash Curry Spice
- 2 sprigs Thyme, fresh
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock, no salt added
- To Taste Salt, Kosher
- Heat pot on the stove with a little canola oil. Once the pot is hot add your mushrooms let them sear until they have
a golden color on them.
- Add your potato, thyme, curry, garlic, and onion. Sweat until the vegetables of a nice sheen on them.
- Pour your vegetable stock into the pot and place them soup on medium low heat and let it reduce four about 45
- Add your milk and let the soup reduce another 15 minutes. Keep tasting to see if you would prefer to add a little salt
into the soup.
- Once you are at your desired taste, blend the soup in a blender. Make sure you start the blender on low and then
gradually increase the speed.
- Puree soup for a full minute into the blender .
Garnish: Slice Portobello mushrooms and sauté in pan on high heat. Place on top of the soup and enjoy your soup.