SERVING SIZE: 3 slices each
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 3
- 2 each Cucumber, quartered lengthwise
- 1 clove Garlic, mashed
- 12-13 each Black Peppercorns
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Whole Fennel Seed, dried
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Dill Weed, dried
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Sugar, White Granulated
- Pinch Salt
- Cut cucumbers and set aside in a storage container.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a pot and stir. Place heat on high and just when the liquid comes to a boil turn off heat and let the spices steep for 20-30 minutes.
- Pour the pickling liquid over the cucumbers and store in the refrigerator.