SERVING SIZE: 8oz
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 4
- 5 Stalks Kale, rib off and julienne the leaves
- 1 bunch Broccoli Rabe, trim just the tips off
- ½ pound Strawberries, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces Pea Tendrils
- Strawberry liquid (1/2 pound of strawberries and a ¼ cup of sugar, mix in a bowl and let it sit covered overnight in a warm area)
- 1/8 cup Balsamic Ginger Vinegar
- 1/8 cup Extra Virgin olive Oil
- 6-7 leaves Rosemary, fresh and minced
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and blanch the broccoli rabe tops until they are tender but still crunchy. Shock in an ice
- Sauté the kale on medium heat with a tablespoon of olive oil until the kale is wilted. Add a ½ teaspoon of salt into
- Add the pea tendrils, wilted kale, and blanched broccoli rabe in a salad bowl.
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together in bowl until emulsified.
- Toss the dressing and greens together and add your sliced strawberries.
*Garnish: shaved Aged Asiago Cheese