Yield: 2 large salads
- 4 cups Kale
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 cup cooked Farro
- 1 cup purple cauliflower*
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup blueberries
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon
- *can sub white cauliflower
- In a large bowl, massage kale with olive oil. Massaging the kale helps break up the fibers and makes it less bitter!
- Toss the kale with the cooked farro.
- Add the rest of the vegetables. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Divide into two plates and enjoy!
- You can squeeze a fresh lemon on top for extra flavor!