SERVING SIZE: 4oz
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 8
- 1 cup Bulgur Wheat
- 1/ 2 Cucumbers, Fresh, Peeled, Diced, 1/4″
- 1 each Red Tomato, Diced , ¼”
- 2 bunches Parsley, Fresh, Minced
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- ½ each Shallot, Minced
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 each Lime, Juiced
- 1-2 Tblsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook the Bulgur with two cups of water. Let it come up to a boil and turn the heat down until the water simmer and cover. This will cook for 10-12 minutes. Then chill the cooked bulgur.
- Mince the garlic and shallot and sauté in a pan lightly to release the aromas and place aside to cool.
- Dice the cucumber and tomato and mince the parsley
- Once the Bulgur is cool place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined and adjust seasonings if
necessary. Place in the refrigerator for an hour or more.