Toby Amidor’s Miso-Garlic Pork Chops
- ⅓ cup white miso
- ⅓ cup sake
- ⅓ cup mirin
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced*
- 4 (5-ounce) boneless, pork loin chops
- Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon olive oil*
- In a large bowl, mix the miso, sake, mirin, ginger, and garlic into a smooth paste.
- Add the pork chops and turn to coat all sides with the glaze. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Alternatively, brush the grates of an outdoor grill with the olive oil. When the pan or grill is hot, cook the pork chops for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until they reach an internal cooking temperature of 145-degrees Fahrenheit.
I hope you enjoy this entrée as much as I did!