SERVING SIZE: 3 half carrots
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 4
- 6 each Carrots, Peeled, Cut in ½
- Whole Roasted Coffee Beans
- 1-2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel and cut the carrots and toss in olive oil with salt and pepper until well coated.
- Cover the bottom of a baking pan with coffee beans and place the carrots on top.
- Cover the baking pan with tin foil and cook for 1 ½ hours or until the carrots are fork tender.
Cooks Tip: You may use any whole dried spices instead of coffee beans, coriander is also a delicious flavor to add to your carrots.