FUN SCHOOL NUTRITION PROGRAMS THAT LEAD TO GOOD HEALTH
And get students excited about eating well.
Adopt long-term skills
Learn healthy eating behaviors
Be in good health
ARE YOU UNSURE OF WHAT TO TEACH STUDENTS ABOUT NUTRITION?
- Is nutrition advice confusing?
- Do you wonder what children should eat to be healthy?
- Are you tired of trying program after program – with little results?
- Have you seen the children’s eyes glaze over from boring presentations in the past?
OUR SCHOOL NUTRITION PROGRAMS WORK FOR REAL KIDS
I enjoyed your lessons and feel that my students learned a lot about eating healthy and how to be a better consumer, portion control, food labels, etc. The students enjoyed the experiments, games and hands-on activities.
OUR WEIGHT SCHOOL NUTRITION PROGRAMS WILL HELP YOUR STUDENTS:
Adopt healthy habits
Know what they should eat more of.
Know what they should eat less of.
Eat foods that provide nutrients essential to healthy development.
Make good, gradual changes that last.
Overall, this program was informative. But I think the most informative was mindful eating. I need to enjoy eating again. My biggest success is: my A1C a year ago was 10.8, now it is down to 7.5 – not perfect but a heck of a lot better. That’s my goal. Losing 5 pounds was also a bonus.
Andrea Simmons, Workplace Wellness Program Participant
Healthy Start Nutrition Education Series
- Our Healthy Start Nutrition Education Series helps children attain good health and their full educational potential by providing them with the skills, social support, and environmental reinforcement they need to adopt healthy long-term eating behaviors.
- Our Registered Dietitians will come to your school once weekly for 10 weeks and give fun interactive presentations about the role healthy eating plays in their overall development.
- Cost: $350 per presentation
I personally enjoyed the lesson on the breakdown of different fats. Our kiddos really seemed to enjoy the presentations + retained a lot of the information presented.
Mexico, NY Schools
What are the age groups you work with for nutrition education?
We can work with kids from preschool through high school and have has success with all age groups.
Do you involve parents in school-based nutrition education?
We can involve parents if the school or community-based program would like us to. Either way, we make sure the kids have handouts that they can show their parents so that parents are educated on the nutrition topics we teach.
Do the school-based nutrition education programs involve cooking or fitness activities?
Our school-based nutrition education programs are very hands-on so they involve cooking, fun games and activities, as well as exercise basics!