SERVING SIZE: ½ cup
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 4-8
- 2 cans Artichoke Hearts, rinsed
- 1 ½ bags Spinach, washed
- 1 each White Onion, Julienne
- 2 stalks Celery, ¼ inch slice
- 3 cloves Garlic, peeled and mashed
- 1 tsp. Black Peppercorns, whole
- 1 ¼ cup Lian Piave Aged Cheese, Shredded
- 1 tsp. Sage, dried
- 2 each Bay Leaves
- Sweat in a rondo on Medium high heat garlic, onions, celery, bay leaves, and peppercorns.
- Once the vegetables are soft add your spinach and artichokes. You may put a lid on so the moisture will absorb into the spinach and help shrink it down faster. Add your Sage and allow the spinach and artichokes to absorb the flavor for about 10 minutes. As this is cooking you may shred your cheese.
- Pull your spinach and artichoke mixture off the heat and pour into a food processor. Add your cheese and begin to process until everything is well combined and minced thoroughly .