SERVING SIZE: 6oz
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 3
- 1 cup Plain Low fat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Sugar, Granulated
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4 oz Mascarpone
- 2 tsp. Gelatin, Knox
- 1 each Banana, under ripe\
- Mix together mascarpone and yogurt in a bowl and set aside
- Combine milk, vanilla and sugar in a small pot, whisk and heat until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Then add the gelatin to the small pot and whisk until all gelatin has dissolved.
- Pour the liquid into the yogurt mixture and whisk until well combined.
- Portion into 4-6 oz. ramekins or molds and let it set in the fridge. This should take about a ½ hour.
Garnish: slice banana into ¼-1/2 thick slices. Heat sauté pan with a small amount of butter, make sure the pan is very hot and sear both sides until you have a golden brown color. To include a crunch factor add dehydrated bananas.