SERVING SIZE: 2 oz
SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 10
- 2 cups Zucchini, grated
- 2 ½ cups All purpose flour or cake flour
- 1 ¾ cups Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Sour Milk (add 1 Tbsp. to a ½ cup of skim milk)
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Ground cloves
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Butter, unsalted
- 2 each Eggs, whole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter and oil in a kitchen aid.
- Add eggs in one at a time and slowly add your sugar.
- In a separate bowl add all of your dry ingredients and slowly add it in the butter mixture
- Fold in the grated zucchini and pour into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake for an hour. Place a toothpick into the bread and when it comes out clean the bread is ready to be pulled out
of the oven and cooled.